- SigEp was founded on November 1, 1901, at Richmond College.
- Currently, over 15,000 undergraduates are SigEps, more than any other national fraternity.
- Over 310,000 lifetime members ranks SigEp among the largest national fraternities.
- SigEp hosts the largest biennial convention in the fraternity world: the Grand Chapter Conclave.
- The Sigma Phi Epsilon Educational Foundation was the first fraternity foundation to build an endowment greater than $12 million.
— Founding Fathers —
SigEp was founded on November 1, 1901 at Richmond College by 12 original Founding Fathers. Each of the Founders were balanced men who went on to be great in their own professional fields. They acted on their ideals and goals and set high standards for all brothers to follow.